America’s Best Value Inn Albert Lea, conveniently located at the intersections of 35 & 90 is easy to find and difficult to leave. We know you’ll love your stay, not only because you are guaranteed a clean, comfortable room at a price and value unmatched in the area, but also because you have access to the best amenities in town.
- Located inside the hotel is the Big Island Grille & Bar. The sports bar offers a full liquor menu plus special cocktails – try our own Long Island Tea, a bar specialty. The sports bar fare is delicious, especially our specialty burgers or loaded fries. Yes, we even have a pool table, dart board and pull tabs.
- During the months of May through September, relax in our enclosed, open air courtyard where our full liquor and food menu is served. Let the warm breeze lightly blow through your hair as you have a cold, tap beer or a gin & tonic while viewing our beautiful flowers & landscaping.
- Why not take a leisurely swim in the largest, indoor pool in Albert Lea.
- Need some meeting space or a break-out room? The Land Between the Lakes Event Center can accommodate up to 400 or handle as few as 10. Wedding receptions are our specialty with an event coordinator ready to make your event first class. Business meetings or class reunions, we love them (507-373-6471).
- Our rooms are designed to meet all our guests’ needs. We have queen & king single rooms, jacuzzi suites and nice two room suites for both short and long term stays. Naturally, we offer 70-plus channel cable, free HBO, flat screen TVs, high speed wireless internet service. Check with our sales & marketing staff for the latest weekly and monthly rates. An onsite laundry is available for guest use.
- A bowling alley abuts our hotel and the Myre-Big Island State Park (great hiking trails) is only a few miles away. You’re also only a short drive from the Spam Museum, Diamond Jo Casino, Cabela’s and much more.
We guarantee you’ll enjoy your stay with us here at Americas Best Value Inn Albert Lea.